Welcome to the MM Site!
Here’s A Little About Us…
A ministry For Resources that Assist Churches to Fulfill “The Great Commission”
For more than three decades Multiplication Ministries has been dedicated to being a resource for local churches worldwide through ministry coaching, missionary service and the production of quality reproductive discipleship materials designed to strengthen believers in their faith as well as their service in the local church. MM publishes the widely used and well known, One-to-One Discipling Manual. We have shipped over 300,000 copies to “the uttermost parts of the earth” and offer discipleship materials in over 20 different languages.
A quick browse at www.multimin.org offers materials for Outreach, Evangelism, Follow-up, Discipleship and Leadership Training. These resources have been proven by pastors and church leaders since 1987, to help “equip God’s people for works of service in order to build His church”. Ephesians 4:12
Assisting and Consulting Local Churches Worldwide
MM offers services to the local church. Ministry consultation and training in Church Growth, Evangelism, Discipleship, Church Planting, Pastoral Placement, Conflict Resolution, as well as church web design are available from our trained staff made up of former and active pastors, missionaries and trained church leaders from many walks of life.
The ministry of MM is not only in the United States, but internationally as well. Our missionary staff are working in a number of countries assisting pastors and church leaders in principles of disciple making, leadership development, outreach and growth for the purpose of healthy churches for The Glory of God.
MM is a “faith ministry” and operates on principles of faith and therefore we do not charge fees for our work with churches. Our number one desire and priority is to see healthy churches with healthy pastors and leaders.
One might ask, “What can Multiplications do to help my church?”
Feel free to call for a chat. I’d love to talk with you about your church and be an encouragement to you and your leadership. 760 744-2390, or 800 598-0872.
Pastor Andy McAdams – President
Core Institutional Values
The following values are held in conviction by the ministry and staff of Multiplication Ministries, as we strive for excellence in achieving our goals and objectives to fulfill The Great Commission:
- A commitment to the inerrancy, authority, and sufficiency of the Scriptures.
- A commitment to worship God and to pursue Christ-likeness in actions and attitudes.
- A commitment to the practice of personal holiness, professional integrity and adherence to the highest spiritual and ethical standards.
- A commitment to respect the worth and dignity of all of human-kind regardless of society’s cultural, ethnic, and racial diversity, believing that every person should hear the “gospel of grace” and grow in faith.
- A commitment to the “local church” as God’s plan to reach the world.
- A commitment to make a worldwide difference one church at a time.
- A commitment to serve pastors, church leaders and their congregations.
- A commitment to foster a cooperative and caring relationship with pastors and church leaders in order to assist them in developing a healthy reproductive church.
- A commitment to offer relevant counsel by coming along side of pastors and their leaders in order to help see the “forest for the trees” in the local church.
- A commitment to continue to publish quality biblical evangelism and reproductive discipleship products.